Am I showing? Oh yeah, I'm showing but I'm not sure how much is due to the baby. I've had more problems with weight gain this time. BUT, it has forced me to eat healthier and I'm back in the gym and I am really enjoying the classes. A girlfriend joined the gym with me and between her and Kurt the extra accountability has been just what I needed to stay dedicated in the gym. Still in normal clothes but wearing my bella bands everyday. Love the bella bands!
Energy level. Wow, this one has been hard. I'm a little shocked at how tired I have been. I'm over the first trimester complete zonk out but I can already see that I have slowed down with how much I chase the kids and when they are done for the night I am usually out for the count too. I have struggled with getting my thyroid level right though so I suspect this has a lot to do with it. I'm still praying to truly have a "feel good" trimester.
Good points of pregnancy: I think just having so much joy with the two children I have. Children are truly such a gift and I love mine dearly. Although I feel stressed adding a third on, I feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity. I know whether this third one is a girl or boy, God has it planned perfectly and I am so thankful to be a part of it!
Cravings. I have NEVER had cravings in pregnancy before. So it took me by surprise when I have so many this time. Pickles have become my new best friend. Oh my gosh, who knew they were so good? Of course jalapenos too! I always love how food takes on a new meaning when pregnant.
Thats it for now, but I'm sure it won't be the last post for this pregnancy:-)

3 comments:
Here's praying for a "feel good" trimester :) Thankfully I had one! I wish I had your motivation for the gym. I just seem to eat!
Well, I wish I had your lack of weight gain:-) Wanna switch? Ha, ha but so thankful you are continuing to feel so well. Was so happy to see Keith and Nicole's good news this week as well!
One positive note on having three - the first two can play together and entertain each other while you take care of the third.
Post a Comment