1. A nice enough day to go for a walk at the local arboretum before anything is blooming. I took lots of mental pictures as things lay dormant - I can't wait to see them explode with beauty over the next several weeks.
2. A husband that misses us as much as we miss him when he travels.
3. Two little boys that bring so much pride and joy into my life.
4. Those same two little boys can embarrass me in ways I never dreamed. How else would I get that ugly sinful pride taken care of?
5. For a third boy. Never did I dream that I would be the mother of 3 boys. But I am learning some of our greatest gifts from God are things we never asked for. I am so thankful that God knows best and has chosen to bless our family with the newest little guy!
6. Skype - it helps the boys stay connected to faraway grandparents and it helps them to see our normal everyday life too.
7. Automatic sliding doors on my minivan.
8. A church that I am challenged and grow in.
9. Family worship time - nothing better than watching my boys soak in God's Word
10. Except for low iron, an uncomplicated pregnancy (again - such a blessing!)
11. I am able to stay at home with my little ones everyday.
12. Finding Huggies on clearance at Kroger and landing 12 packs normally priced at $9 for only $2.50 each after coupons!
13. Dollar Theater having $1.75 seats and free Chick Fil A kids meals on the same day. What a treat on a day Daddy was travelling.
14. A friend (childless by choice) who agreed to accompany me to the theater with my kids so I wouldn't have to move the kids for my own potty breaks:-)
15. Christian girlfriends. Wow, they are so cool and wonderful. Blessings, all of them (near and far).
16. A new sectional couch - all four of us (soon to be 5) snuggle all the time on it!
17. Sleeping children - so peaceful.
18. Aching hips - proof that my body is growing a healthy baby.
19. Tylenol is safe while pregnant - see #18
20. My husband playing guitar (especially worship songs).
21. Healthy parents that are able to keep up with my active kids.
22. Playgroups
23. My kids love the library as much as I do.
24. Annual flowers - I love the color they provide and can't wait to get mine planted.
25. Since I'll be 9 months pregnant, making my hubby plant the annuals this year and not feeling guilty:-)
26. Date night - see pic below.
27. A new nephew due one month before our newest one arrives!
28. Bella bands - best maternity clothes invention yet!
29. Big brothers that love to kiss my belly and tell their new baby brother they love him.

2 comments:
Aww, i LOVED it, and love you & you precious family!
I loved it too, Crystal. Great post!
Post a Comment